Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Creative Children!

Well, last week our schools were shut down for sickness. We got out Wednesday until today. Poor Cody got the flu while we were off. But, so far, the rest of us have stayed healthy. Before Cody got sick, he had a friend over for a few days. One day, I went to town to pick out paint colors and you wouldn't believe what I saw when I got back. My boys have come up with another wonderful use for books, a maze for gerbils! It was too funny. I grabbed the camera and took some pics. They got really creative with the maze too. Their gerbils had to feel like they were in an amusement park. There were life-size dinosaurs (for gerbils anyway), tanks, tunnels, and who knows what else. It took up the whole living room floor. My boys are going to grow up to be genius engineers!

1 comment:

  1. That's really cool. What a great idea! Sorry you guys were sick. Thats not fun.

    ReplyDelete