Saturday, February 15, 2014

Why I love doTerra Essential Oils!

Recently, I have had the opportunity to learn about and try essential oils. They are amazing! I'm so excited about the fact that I am able to treat my family with natural medicines instead of ones that have all these side effects that come with it. I was very reluctant to try them considering the cost of the little bottles. Luckily, my brother had some free samples that he gave me to try and I was sold by the results. So, naturally, I'm sharing with my friends and family why I love doTerra Essential Oils. First of all, there are a lot of essential oils out there but none like doTerra. They are the only certified therapeutic essential oils, meaning they are guaranteed that each and every batch is definitely 100% pure, organic and free of synthetics. Second, even though there is not much in a bottle, you don't use but a few drops each time. Third, you don't have to waste a trip to the doctor and pay for gas, copays, and medicines that will cure the reason your going but give you other ailments from side effects. Lastly and most important, they work and are natural. Just a few of my newest finds with these oils are: wild orange works amazingly to heal mouth sores, lavender heals burns quickly and eases the pain as well, Deep Blue(blend of several oils) works great on everyday muscle and joint pain, and Breathe (another blend of oils) is amazing when it comes to congestion and coughs. These examples come straight from our family's experiences with doTerra essential oils. If you are interested in trying them with your family as well, my website is listed here on the blog to the right. You can find out more information there, as well as order any oils you would like to try. If you do order and find they don't work, just get in touch with me to see if I'm running low on that oil. I may buy it from you and save on shipping for myself. Also, if you try a few and love them too, I can enroll you in the program where you can buy the oils at a discounted rate. Just let me know and I can tell you more about enrolling costs. Wishing all my friends and family a healthier life!

No comments:

Post a Comment