
I had to post the picture of all my family since it is very hard to get us all together in one spot long enough to get a picture. We have had two baptisms in our family in the past month. Ethan was baptized in November and Jacob was baptized this month. The picture was taken at Ethan's baptism in November. It includes my brother, Darrell and his wife and six children, my brother David and his wife and four children, my Mom and my husband and our two children. I know my Dad is grinning ear to ear in heaven. I mean just look at his 10 handsome grandsons and two beautiful granddaughters! I actually got to have all of them over for Thanksgiving in the new house. We also had Grandpa, Uncle Evan, Uncle David, Uncle James, Aunt Anita, Leslie, Carter, Ray, and Brenda over too. It was so nice to have everyone over and it was a beautiful day outside too.
No comments:
Post a Comment